2019/2020 ACADEMIC YEAR ADMISSIONS
TOP-UP IN DIPLOMA/SANDWICH CERTIFICATE IN GENERAL AGRICULTURE PROGRAMME
Those seeking for admission for Certificate in General Agriculture must have the following:
- Passes in SSCE/WASSCE courses with aggregate 36 or better or
- Farm Institute Certificate or
- GCE O’ level credit passes (or approved equivalent) in English Language, Mathematics and in at least three (3) science subjects with an Agricultural establishment. (minimum of 2 years working experience
- Candidates must provide recommendation letters from the leadership of the establishment
- Passes at A’ level in any two of the following subjects; Chemistry, Biology or Physics would be an advantage.
- Workers (minimum of 2 years working experience) with Certificate in General Agriculture
- SSCE and WASSCE candidates with MINIMUM aggregate of 24 or better
- Applicants must pass all the CORE subjects namely, English, Mathematics, Integrated/Core Science
- Three electives from Chemistry, Physics/Mathematics, Biology, General Agriculture in addition to ‘A’ above.
- GCE O’ level candidates with credit passes (or approved equivalent) in English Language, Mathematics and at least three (3) science subjects.
- Passes at A’ level in any two of the following subjects: Chemistry, Biology or Physics would be an advantage
NOTE: The Top-Up (Diploma/Sandwich Certificate in General Agricultural Programme are organised during the weekends.
Click Here to: Download Admission Forms
After downloading and filling the forms, send to:
Kwadaso College of Agriculture Campus
Or contact: 0244114487, 0509406818